Saturday, December 13, 2008

Final Post

The most valuable aspect of creating a PLE was a way to gather my thoughts every week and write them down. It was a great way to reflect what we had learned and discussed in class. Then I was able to form my own thoughts and opinions and then express them in my blog. I also enjoyed going back and looking at what I had written. It was a reminder of what I had learned.
I didn't like that we were told what to write on our PLE. I would have liked more if we were free to write whatever we wanted to express.
I could see myself using a blog in the future when I have my own classroom. I would express lesson ideas that I found were helpful and also ones that didn't go so well. I would then encourage other teachers to read it and get ideas. Hopefully they would also do the same so we could all learn from each other!

No comments: